We’re really excited to announce the launch of the new LDA website and all the great features available for you.
You’ll still find all those essential learning development aids and specialist SEN resources which you can always rely on us for, but we’ve updated our website to make browsing and buying easier than ever.
We’ve been working hard with teachers and SENCOs for the last few months to design a website that offers everything you need to support children with special educational needs (SEN).
From teaching aids for dyslexia and dyspraxia to guidance on dealing with social, emotional and mental health issues in the classroom, we’ve got a wealth of products to maximise learning for every child.
And for parents, our learning resources and sensory products are popular and provide everything you need to support and nurture children with SEN at home.
From our new website, you can expect:
- A wealth of how to guides and factsheets to help you with teaching and learning best practices
- The latest products, tested and reviewed by experts
- Expert insight into resources and teaching technique for the curriculum
- Customer product reviews
- New features to help make shopping and managing your account easier
- And of course, amazing value and our best price guarantee
- Free next day delivery across the UK mainland.
Take a look at the new site here: www.ldalearning.com
Along with the new look LDA website, we’re also pleased to announce that we’ve got this new blog too.
Here we’ll be sharing:
- All the latest news and policies on SEN in schools
- Exciting new ideas and activities to try at home and in the classroom
- Expert guidance on teaching techniques and strategies
- Great new learning resources and exciting new products
- And lots of inspiration, help and advice
We want your help with our blog too. We’d love to know all about your favourite SEN resources, hear about your success stories helping children in the classroom, and share the activities you try with our readers.
If you have any advice you want to share, questions you want to ask or feedback about our website, please get in touch with us or leave a comment on any of our blog posts!