There is nothing like the resilience and tenacity of a child with special educational needs, as both parents and teachers who interact with them on a daily basis know only too well.
There is a wonderful joy to be had from living with and teaching children with SEN, and so much we can learn from them.
The road isn’t easy though, and there will be times when parents, teachers and children all feel the stress and the struggle.
We’ve put together 10 inspirational quotes to help support you and remind you of how important life is.
1. BLESS THOSE WHO SEE LIFE THROUGH A DIFFERENT WINDOW AND THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND THEIR VIEW
(source: Smart Apps for Special Needs
2. A BEAUTIFUL HEART CAN BRING THINGS INTO YOUR LIFE THAT ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD COULDN’T OBTAIN.
(source: The Good Vibe)
3. WHEN YOU JUDGE SOMEONE BASED ON A DIAGNOSIS, YOU MISS OUT ON THEIR ABILITIES, BEAUTY AND UNIQUENESS
4. STELLAR SPIRITS ARE OFTEN FOUND IN IMPERFECT BODIES
(source: Russel Nelson; Pinterest via Caitlin Calder)
5. ALL THE WORLD IS FULL OF SUFFERING. IT IS ALSO FULL OF OVERCOMING
(source: Helen Keller; Luna Belle)
6. I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS
(source: The Beatles; Different Iz Good)
7. YOU WERE GIVEN THIS LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE IT
(source: Sheet Sabby)
8. EVERY CHILD IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF FLOWER, AND ALL TOGETHER MAKE THIS WORLD A BEAUTIFUL GARDEN
(source: Sheena Denning)
9. THE WORLD NEEDS THAT SPECIAL GIFT THAT ONLY YOU HAVE
(source: Marie Forleo; Pinterest via Destiny Stamps)
10. ALWAYS ENJOY THE RIDE
(source: Different Iz Good)